- Operating Voltage(logic level):5V
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- In the case of keeping unchanged the original master ATMEGA328P-PU replaced QFP package ATMEGA328P-AU
- Replace the USB chip solution on the official version of the driver can not be installed on a system problem of piracy win7 win8
- Increase the pin plug.
- Solve the traditional UNO board is not compatible with the system in win7 and above win8 instability.
- Increase the pin socket, to facilitate the use of DuPont line.
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard which support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: 70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- UART Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA) & Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40 deg ~ + 125 deg Celsius
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- 2 Mbit/s rate of the peak current of 12.5mA received
- In the 2Mbit/s rate @ 0dBm output peak current of 11mA
- 400nA power down mode
- 32uA standby mode power consumption
- 130us fast switching and wake-up time
- With on-chip voltage regulator
The HC-05 is a class 2 Bluetooth module designed for transparent wireless serial communication. It is pre-configured as a slave Bluetooth device. Once it is paired to a master Bluetooth device such as PC, smart phones and tablet, its operation becomes transparent to the user. No user code specific to the Bluetooth module is needed at all in the user micro-controller program. The HC-05 supports two work modes: Command and Data mode. The work mode of the HC-05 can be switched by the on-board push button. The HC-05 is put in Command mode if the push button is activated. In Command mode, user can change the system parameters (e.g. pin code, baud rate, etc) using host controller itself of a PC running terminal software using a serial to TTL converter. Any changes made to system parameters will be retained even after power is removed. Power cycle the HC-05 will set it back to Data Mode. Transparent UART data transfer with a connected remote device occurs only while in Data Mode. The HC-05 can be re-configured by the user to work as a master Bluetooth device using a set of AT commands. Once configured as master, it can automatically pair with a HC-05 in its default slave configuration or a HC-06 module, allowing a point to point serial communication. The HC-05 will work with supply voltage of 3.6VDC to 6VDC, however, the logic level of RXD pin is 3.3V and is not 5V tolerant. It can be damaged if connect directly to a 5V device (e.g Arduino uno and Mega). A Logic Level converter is recommended to protect the HC-05. The power to the HC-05 will cut off if the "EN" pin is pulled to logic 0.
- Bluetooth v2.0+EDR
- 2.4GHz ISM band frequency
- Supported baud rate: 9600, 19200, 38400(default), 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps / 1Mbps
- Power Supply: 3.6VDC to 6VDC
- Passkey: 1234
- Operating Current: 30mA
- LED flashes = Bluetooth is connecting
- LED on = Bluetooth is connected
- Communication range: 10 meter
HC-06 is a class 2 slave Bluetooth module designed for transparent wireless serial communication. It is only a slave device unlike the hC-05 which can act as a Master/Slave. This means the HC-05 can initiate a connection to another device and the HC-06 can only accept a connection from another device. Once it is paired to a master Bluetooth device such as PC, smart phones and tablet, its operation becomes transparent to the user.The HC-06 will work with supply voltage of 3.6VDC to 6VDC, however, the logic level of RXD pin is 3.3V and is not 5V tolerant. A logic level converter is recommended to protect the module if connected to a 5V device.
The module is suitable where wireless data transmission is needed in slave mode. The board can be accessorized with a USB to TTL serial cable to connect to your PC. Like the HC-05, the HC-06 module can reach a range of up to 9 meters (30 ft). If you need a Bluetooth module to talk to your smartphone and an Arduino board, the HC-06 would work fine whereas if you want to talk with another Arduino development board, HC-05 will be selected.
2.4GHz ISM band frequency
Supported baud rate: 9600(default), 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800
Power supply: 3.6V to 6V DC
Dimension: 3.8(L) x 1.5(W) x 0.225(H)cm
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Dual-Band GSM/GPRS 900/ 1800 MHz
- RS232 interface for direct communication with computer or MCU kit
- Configurable baud rate
- Power controlled using 29302WU IC.
- ESD Compliance.
- Enable with MIC and SPeaker socket.
- With slid in SIM card tray..